- Cloud Computing Patent Litigation on the Rise
- Patent Transaction Trends in Cloud Computing
- Professor Blind and IPlytics CEO Tim Pohlmann discuss at the Standards Your Innovation Bridge Conference in Brussels
- IPlytics wins ICT innovation prize 2013
- China’s Farm to the World’s Fork: Why Standards Matter
Tag Archives: non producing entities
How to define and differentiate patent assertion entities, non-practicing entities or patent trolls? A new typology gives answers!
Patent trolls have many faces, since the media uses this expression in various ways. The patent troll phenomenon thus seems to be an ambiguous term that is discussed in several directions. A recently published article on the typology of the … Continue reading