You have some papers in the pipeline and are eager to know what others think about it? You work on innovation, IP, open source, standards or related topics? You can post your papers, work in progress, projects in the pipeline, and general research ideas. You can share your data and results with your fellows and keep the flow of ideas, comments and results alive. Recommend path-breaking readings, and discuss with others about recent publications.
- Patent Transaction Trends in Cloud Computing
- Professor Blind and IPlytics CEO Tim Pohlmann discuss at the Standards Your Innovation Bridge Conference in Brussels
- IPlytics wins ICT innovation prize 2013
- China’s Farm to the World’s Fork: Why Standards Matter
- 8th IEEE Conference on Standardisation and Innovation in Information Technology