The conference will bring together scholars, including doctoral students, working on the economics, management and law of innovation. It will foster an inter-disciplinary exchange of knowledge. Sessions will include contributed papers, keynote presentations and panel discussions. Please forward this information to any interested colleagues, friends, and doctoral students. We welcome the contributions from across the world. Submission deadline is Oct 31st 2010!
Hitotsubashi University is pleased to host the Second Asia-Pacific Innovation Conference, in collaboration with a consortium of the universities and other academic institutions, the RIETI (the Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry) and the WIPO (the World Intellectual Property Organization).
- Conference dates: March 28th (Monday) and 29th (Tuesday) in 2011
- Venue: National Center of Science Building, Tokyo, Japan. http://www.nii.ac.jp/en/access/
- Submission Deadline: 31st October 2010
- The conference will be held in English
Keynote and panel speakers
- Professor Steven Klepper, Carnegie Mellon University
- Professor Nancy Gallini, University of British Columbia
- Professor Dietmar Harhoff, University of Munich
- Professor Luis Cabral, IESE Business School
- Professor Bronwyn Hall, UC Berkeley and University of Maastricht
- Professor Carsten Fink, Chief Economist of the WIPO
- Dr. Stuart Graham, Chief Economist of the USPTO
- And more coming…